Efest LUC V4 - Four Bay LCD Universal Charger
Efest LUC V4 is high quality with 4 charging channel and big LCD charger, it has four built-in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection and Zero voltage activation function, It can automatically monitor battery power and give an alarming notice. LUC V4 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc.It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers.
With one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.
- Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
- Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
- Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
- Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
Once connected to USB , Pressing the rectangle button for over 1 second,then it will get start to charging. The USB function will be closed in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. SkyCastleVape™ and any and all of SkyCastleVape™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). SkyCastleVape™ and any and all of SkyCastleVape™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
SkyCastleVape™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality. Copyright reserved.